Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fresh Start


Life has been keeping me quite busy for the past 7 months. At the end of March I finished prosthetic school. Above is a picture of an exoskeleton leg I made from start to finish. Even though I'm officially done with school (hopefully forever), I still have a lot on my mind. A friend I made at prosthetic school and I are texting each other verses to remind us to have hope as we go through some major transitions in our lives and wait on God to show us what He has in store. And so I've decided this blog is now going to be a mixture of photos, verses, notes of encouragement, and other miscellaneous thoughts. My plan is to post verses on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, post pictures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and post my thoughts on Sundays. We'll see how it goes. ;) It is my hope that we will all be able to enjoy the small things in life while remembering the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment