Monday, September 17, 2012

Last night I slept really well.

I put forth effort to try to obtain different opportunities. I waited patiently to see what would unfold. This is not what I thought my life would be like at this point in time. I didn't know what to expect but I didn't expect this:
A situation I thought was temporary is now semi-permanent.

It's funny how not much can change while at the same time nothing is certain or stable. It feels like change is happening simply because it is expected around the next corner. I suppose what's changing is my perspective. Decisions I avoided making while waiting to see what "now" would be like have been made. More decisions are soon to come.

Although reality did not meet my expectations, I have peace. I know I'm where I am supposed to be at this point in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment