Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Need to Drink More Water?


Awhile ago I was at a friend's house and she made a delicious drink. She put 3 peach herbal tea bags in a 2 liter bottle of Sprite for a couple hours. Delicious! Well, I've been making a healthier version of this drink on my own at home by using seltzer water. My favorite herbal tea in general is Wild Berry Zinger by Celestial Seasonings, which I bought a ton of the last time it was on sale at the store. I've been using 4 tea bags instead of 3 to provide more flavor with the seltzer water since my version of the drink is sugar free. But really, you could make this drink with any type of herbal tea. I would be hesitant to use other types of teas since it would be difficult to remove the tea bags and prevent over-seeping.

I like this drink so much that I find I'm drinking more water. And with how hot this summer has been, I appreciate every little way I can trick myself into drinking more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment