Monday, May 14, 2012

Mac & Cheese

The other day I made Annie's Homegrown Organic Shells & White Cheddar. On the box it suggested for a creamier, tangier taste, use 2 tbsp butter and substitute 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. I always have lowfat plain yogurt on hand and have always thought box mac and cheese is too runny so I thought, "Why not?" Oh boy, let me tell you! Best tasting box mac and cheese ever. And it's totally because of the yogurt because I've tried this mac and cheese before the regular way and it's WAY better with yogurt. Also, I used 3 tbsp of butter instead of 2. But we won't talk about that


And yes, I ate a whole bowl of it before taking a moment to pause and take a picture. So that's a picture of my seconds. It's just that good.

And no, Annie's isn't paying me to say this. But maybe I should look into that . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment